“Top 5 Reason Why Email Marketing still matters for your business in 2019″ But firstly talk about Email Marketing.
The uses of email to promote products/services and business. It is the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers and clients. Also, Particular groups of customers can be targeted or even individuals. So, Offering individual customers special deals on merchandise and services on the customer.
Why Email Marketing?
It is a channel you should not be ignoring.so, Some effective reasons for email marketing:-
- More effective than social media:- social media is an extremely important component in any business’ marketing strategy. Social Media is a great channel for interacting with the audience. Also, strengthening your personal relationships with them.
- Economic and Cost Effective:- It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive. Also, It allows business owners to reach a large number of consumers. At a rate of nearly nothing per message.
- Measurable:- When you use any email marketing software, you can track who opened your email. Hence, which links were clicked, and how many people unsubscribed.
- Action Oriented:- You realize it or not, everybody is trained to do something.so, An email -reply, forward, click-through, sign-up, or even straight buying.
Top 5 Reasons Why Email Marketing still matters for your business
When the Internet was new to consumers, everyone loved email. Email Marketing is still better Reasons are following-
1 – An easy way to reach mobile customers
It has value for business owners is that it’s an easy way to start reaching consumers on mobile without investing a lot in new technology or software. Using email is better for mobile marketing than SMS because:
- It works on mobile devices other than phones
- Emails are free for the consumer, whereas texting may incur a charge
- Emails have far more space for content than text messages, allowing for the better marketing piece
2 – Email marketing is inexpensive
It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive. Email marketing allows business owners to reach a large number of consumers at a rate of pennies per message. this makes it a better choice than traditional marketing channels like TV, radio, or direct mail.
3 – Email coupons drive online and in-store sales
Consumers are looking to save money, it can turn into increased revenue for the retailer. E-coupons are big business, and email marketing is at its heart. The big brands are already using this tactic for that purpose.
4 – The preferred marketing method
All consumers prefer using e-mail communication to contact brands and businesses, over and above all other forms of communication across the board.
5 – Mobile Marketing
The mobile revolution is providing businesses and marketers alike with extraordinary new opportunities to reach their target audiences.